Located on April 5, 1995 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia.
- Estimated age: 13-30 years old, closer to 13-17.
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7" - 5'8"; 140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: She had dark brown/black hair, coarse, tightly curled with maximum length of 3 inches over the crown; brown eyes. Her ears were pierced.
- Clothing: Short sleeve light blue size 16 shirt with buttons, Fadede "Bugle Boy" jeans with elastic waistband and draw string, 30 inch waist and 32 inch length. Multicolor underwear with a "Tweedie Bird" character, Manufacturer's labe reads "Taht's All Folks," Black "Adidas Dynaprene " size 6.5 shoes intermediate between an high top and sandal style shoe.
- Other: She possibly went by the name Wanda and may have been from Adamsville in Atlanta. She reportedly frequented the Ashby, Dill and Beecher Street areas.
- Fingerprints: Available
- Dentals: She had a large gap between 2 front teeth. Tooth 4 is unerupted or congenitally missing.
- DNA: Not Available Insufficient DNA for profiling
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Fulton Co. Medical Examiner's Office
Agency Case Number: