- Discovered on March 5, 1996 in Baltimore County, Maryland.
- There was no outwards sign of trauma.
- Estimated at location for approximately 5 years or longer.
- Estimated age: 17 - 19 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1" (62" est) - 5'3 1/2"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Eyes most likely brown; hair black.
- Clothing: High top white and tan boots, MIA make,
size 6B - laces missing, with velcro strap across the ankle.
FLIPPO TOTTI make pants, Size 7/8, Length "L", with a web type belt which is possibly brown in color. The pants have ankle zippers.
A label found at the scene has "IT'S A LABEL, MADE IN THE U.S.A." printed on it. Another label believed to be from the victim's blouse or jacket has "SIZE 9/10" printed on it. The blouse appears to have originally been light in color with slightly darker faint pin stripping. The pin stripping has four lines per bar. The blouse, which is a cotton blend, has a collar, pocket, cuffs, and pearl colored buttons.
Leather or vinyl bomber type jacket, with a zip-up front and gathered waist band.
- Jewelry: Two yellow gold hoop earrings (for pierced ears) with a small yellow gold ball mounted on the bottom of each hoop.
- Skeletal Findings : She had a small blemish on the right side of her skull which may have been caused by surgery, an accident or hereditary.
- Dentals: Available. Good visible teeth with one missing.
- DNA: Available
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maryland State Police/MD Center for Missing
410-290-1620 x 380
Baltimore County Police Department
Homicide Unit/Unsolved Case Unit
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: