- Located on February 26, 1999 in Dekalb County, Georgia.
- The date of death was estimated to several months prior to discovery.
- Estimated age: 5 - 7 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 4'0"; 50 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair
- Dentals: He had wide gaps between his bottom front teeth.
- Clothing: He was wearing a long-sleeved-hooded pullover shirt, somewhat unique because it was made of two different materials -- the body of the shirt was a blue plaid material, while the sleeves and the hood were a dark blue thermal. He also was wearing red denim jeans and a new pair of Timberland brown suede hiking boots, size 11 (medium). Timberland introduced this style of boot to the Atlanta area in June 1998, months before they went on sale nationwide.
- Other: DNA available
The child appeared to have been well taken care of, he had clean teeth and clothes.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
DeKalb County Police Department
DeKalb County Medical Examiner's Office
Police Department Case Number:
Medical Examiner Case Number: 99D-0259-G
NCMEC #: NCMU400016